GSAA TRYOUT INFO 2020 / 2021
The league is in the process of determining the games schedule and is TBD at this point. League meets Mid August to firm up dates.
Current Cohort rules from AHS require players to be released from 1 cohort and must isolate from cohort sports for 14 days before joining a new cohort group. Sufficient time will be considered when setting tryout dates. If tryout skates are considered as "Distanced Skates" the player can move to a different tryout immediately.
Return to Hockey Info for Taber Arena: http://www.taberminorhockey.com/article/60685
Tryout times are as Follows:
U13 (Peewee) - Sept 15, 6:00 pm
Sept 17, 6:00 pm
Sept 19, 2:00 pm Inter Squad Game
U15 (Bantam) - Sept 15, 7:15 pm
Sept 17, 7:15 pm
Sept 19, 3:45 pm Inter Squad Game
U18 (Midget) - Sept 15, 8:30 pm
Sept 17, 8:30 pm
Sept 19, 5:45 pm Inter Squad Game
If you have not pre-registered click the link below.
Contact Michele Rombough if you need assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
Players residing within Taber Minor Hockey boundaries:
(all local players must be registered with TMHA)
1. Register online at the link above
2. Mail your $100 before tryouts
Players from neighboring associations need to bring:
1. AA Notification of Tryout Form(new form) - this must be signed by your local minor hockey representative. Click the link below to get the form
2. Register online at the link at the top
3. Mail your $100 and notification of tryout form or email form to Michele.
These must be received before tryouts
ALL: Try out Fee $100 is to be mailed to Box 4206, Taber, AB T1G 2C7
UPDATE AUG 25, 2020